Saturday, June 23, 2012

Prison Break (TV Show) Season 1,2 & 3


*ing : Dominic Purcell, Wenworth Miller, Amaury Nolasco, Robert Knepper, Sarah Wayne Callies
Director : Paul Scheuring

Escape is just a beginning.

I honestly have been bored of watching movies. I have see many in past. I still hv few unwatched movies left but I just dnt feel like watching them. Well just at the right time, I was recommended to watch this very popular tv series prison break. And boy, was I hooked. Its riveting. Like first season, u dnt want to get ur eyes off on wats happening.
Its about a character (Michael scolfield) who is like genius and who’s brother is falsely implicated and sent to jail. Michael creates an elaborate plan and gets into the same jail to get his brother out.
At every step he faces many challenges. Bt he overcomes with his intellect. He also manages to fall in love, no less.
I cant really explain the pleasure of watching shows like this coz its nowhere less than any high quality Hollywood movie. The casting is great, the production values are outstanding. Our films also cant match the quality of story-telling that they hv in movies. The show, however drags wee much in season 3 and I m yet to see season 4.
Bt whatever I saw, is nothing less than brilliant. I hv tasted blood now and I want to watch all the famous shows. Like fringe, lost, big band theory, entrouge, friends dexter etc.

Rating :
* * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment