Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sherlock (season 1)


*ing : Benedict Cumberbatch, Martin Freeman
Creators : Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat

Tagline : A new sleuth for the 21st Century

I haven’t read much of Sherlock Holmes. I haven’t seen prior serials based on him. I have seen 2 movies made on Sherlock Holmes by Guy Ritchie (both of which I loved ) and was fascinated by the character..
So when I heard abt this very famous series made on Sherlock, I knew I am going to watch it. and boy, how I loved it. like any other series from west, its extremely well made. Great casting, great stories, great music, great production values.
There are just 3 episodes, one hour thirty minute each and once u r done watching em, u ll surely be lusting for more.. ! totally fan of it .. watch it, like now
Rating :
* * * * & 1/2



No comments:

Post a Comment