Thursday, May 30, 2013

Go Goa Gone



*ing : Kunak Khemu, Vir Das, Puja Gupta, Saif Ali Khan
Director : Krishna D.K., Raj Nidimoru

Tagline :

This a movie by the director dua who made 99 and Shor in the City, both of which I liked. Go Goa Gone is first Zombie movie from India. And I have to tell you that this is one genre that I hate. I cant stand Zombie movies. Yes even that famous one , Shawn of the Dead. I was not very keen on go goa gone either bt it had interesting trailer with 2 good for nothing lad, played here by kunal khemu and vir das, sets off to goa. The Russian drug lord, played by saif ali khan. It all added to the excitement. The film’s first half was also a breeze with some kool dialogues and songs. Bt film goes downhill the moment zombie appears. Just nothing happens. Even the humor dries down. And we just wait for the movie to end. Wish it was smarter in the 2nd half.
Rating :
** & ½

No comments:

Post a Comment