Thursday, December 26, 2013

Breaking Bad (Season 5)


*ing : Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn, Aaron Paul, Dean Norris , Betsy Brandt
Creator : Vince Gilligan

Tagline:All bad things must come to an end

Never have i seen anything like that. till season 4, it was going smooth. it was consistently very good and I was enjoying the series.
yet, couldn’t understand the fuss about it being soo popular. But season 5 is when it elevates to a completely different level.
Each and every episode is a explosive. Had a marathon run of watching it and finished season 5 in almost in 24 hours. When Walter White admits and says" "I did it for me. I liked it. I was good at it. And I was really ... I was alive." that’s when it hit you how great the series was. Unlike whining poor junkie Jesse who just rode along. Either he liked the money or kept crying abt it. But it was White who was the real King. One of the saddest moment of the show was when Hank got killed. Even though he was after life of White, he was a great cop. and the scene was also brilliantly filmed.
The series had some outstanding scenes like first when White goes to Tuco, his meeting with Gus, Bomb Explosion in Hospital which kills Gus, Confrontation between Hank and White in his garage.
bt the best for me was when White first time says, "Say my Name" to a dealer. What a moment. Fucking what a moment.
the bar has been raised soo high by the creators, i think it will take a while before someone even thinks of achieving what Breaking Bad did.
Rating
*****
Series Rating:
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment