Thursday, December 26, 2013

Entourage (Season 8)

*ing : Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon , Jerry Ferrara , Jeremy Piven
Creator : Doug Ellin

Tagline: Maybe you can have it all

Breaking Bad is one of the greatest TV series in terms of Drama Thriller Suspense but if its only about fun, I have loved Entourage. If not more. More thoughts on it after final season

Entourage season 8
I don’t know what to do my with my life. i loved it fucking so much

My favorite tv show after friends. What i like best about both of them is that they are about life with friends. Can watch it over n over again.

only complaint, they had too few episodes per season. Wish they had more n more episodes in each season. just did not wanted it to get over.

Each and every character is soo special in his own way. Vince, Drama, Eric , Turtle and even Ari. Great great show. Now i hope they do justice to the movie.
Rating :
*****
Series Rating:
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment