Monday, October 15, 2012

Friends (Season 3)



*ing : Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer

Director : David Crane, Marta Kauffman

Tagline : All you need is friends !


Season 3 has been watched and it’s the fastest any show I have seen with all the episodes in it. It helps watching it cause the episodes are shorter (23 mins each on average) and second that its soo funny you just watch it ever without getting bored. Once I am done with all the seaons (there are 10 of them) , I am sure I am gonna re watch them often enough. wud love to watch it with my spouse also, only if she has enuf understanding of humor and or enjoys watching the shows. Hope I get someone like that. Meanwhile, looking forward to watch rest of the seasons.

Rating :
* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment