Monday, October 15, 2012

The Incredible Hulk


*ing : Edward Norton, Tim Roth, Liv Tyler
Director : Louis Leterrier

Tagline : You'll like him when he's angry.

The only hulk movie so far I had seen was The Avengers. Somehow the character never attracted me despite being quite popular. However in The Avengers, Hulk was one of the most important characters and was played impeccably by Mark Ruffallo. And as the popular saying goes, Hulk just smashed in The Avengers. So I became curious to watch atleast one film made on The Hulk. Also, one of my favorite director Ang Lee had also made a Hulk movie. I actually wanted to one directed by Ang Lee but ended up watching the next movie in franchise “The Incredible Hulk” which as Edward Norton Playing the Hulk, a scientist gone wrong in an experiment. The movie is OK and I dint find it that good.. nowhere in league of The Avenger’s Hulk. Hulk basically is a dark character with lot of issues of his own. So it was wrong to expect film to be super entertaining . yet, it could not keep my attention for its duration. Watch it only if u r a fan of HULK.

Rating :
* * & ½



No comments:

Post a Comment