Thursday, August 29, 2013

Chennai Express


*ing : Shahrukh Khan, Deepika Padukone
Director : Rohit Shetty



Tagline : Ready, Steady, Po

Needless to say this that I am huge Shah Rukh Khan fan. And when I write this review, I surely am going to be biased. Well, the fact is that I don’t have to. Chennai Express is a very entertaining movie. I laughed at many many scenes and so did every people in the hall. Its also a very clean movie with no crude, vulgar double meaning dialogue which is rarity these days. Film is about Rahul, who leaves house to immerse ashes of his grandfather in rameshwaram bt has plans to go goa. With fate of luck, he ends up saving a don’s daughter, played by Deepika Padukone, and now he has to accompany her to the village. I haven’t really liked films of rohit shetty except golmal 1 and singham. Bt he truly has made a wholesome entertainer. Special word for deepika padukone who outshines everyone, including srk. She’s the real scene stealer. Watch it, and watch it family.
Rating :
*** & 1/2


No comments:

Post a Comment