Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bridget Jones's Diary


*ing : Hugh Grant, Collin Firth, Renée Zellweger
Director : Sharon Maguire

Tagline : It's Monday morning, Bridget has woken up with a headache, a hangover and her boss.

Many a times I decide to watch movie on its cast and irrespective of the director. Bridget Jones’s diary had amazing cast. I hv always been fan Hugh grant. Colin firth is in a different league altogether after movies like a single man and the king’s speech. Rene zweelger I haven’t seen much of bt I hv liked whatever little I have seen of hers. Bridget jone’s diary is also quintessential British movie with the usual quirks, sarcasm and humor. A genre I quite like. The film Is also good and is about a girl who is a spinster, fat and desperately lacking love in her life. The fate strikes and she has two good looking men falling for her.. also, she maintains a diary in which she jots down the experience she has in her day to day life. Which eventually helps her find / lose the love of her life.

Rating :
* * *

No comments:

Post a Comment