Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Cabin in the Woods


*ing : Kristen Connolly, Chris Hemsworth, Anna Hutchison
Director : Drew Goddard

Tagline : You think you know the story

I am not fan of horror movies.. I try to watch them as less as possible. May b I am scared or may be something else but I do not watch horror films.. Another genre I totally hate is zombie films. And when horror and zombie comes together, It surely doesn’t excite me. However the film is directed by joss whedon who directed mighty The Avengers and also the film got decent reviews and has a good rating on imdb which prompted me to watch it.. but I was disappointed and how.. The film is not scary at all.. its not funny either.. its some sort of bunch of guys goes out for a weekend in jungle and everything is rigged and they are shown on reality television.. its all not funny . and its not scary either.

Rating :

* *

No comments:

Post a Comment