Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Big Bang Theory (Season 1)


*ing : Johnny Galecki, Jim Parsons and Kaley Cuoco
Director : Chuck Lorre, Bill Prady

Tagline : Smart is the new Sexy

So in continuation with my tryst with Hollywood serials, the next I tired is The Big Bang Theory, of which I had heard a lot about. Its few scientist geeks who has a new neighbor Penny, a blonde beautiful girl but these geek are socially awkward and know very less about the world around them. Its how they deal with “Penny” and everything else is what this serial is about. But I hated it. The two main protagonist shown as scientist are extremely extremely annoying and frustrating. Specially Sheldon, who is more genius of two and definitely more cocky and has no sense. Most hated thing is how he ll give a speech before answering anything at all.. the best part of the entire show is “Penny” who is hot and smart and beautiful and who has also kind of gotten used to these guys mannerisms. But they have so less of her in the first seasons. By the end of the show, one of the geek also starts dating penny so I am guessing there will be more of her in coming season but frankly I cant push myself to watch another season of this show.. I just cant.

Rating :
* & 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment