Monday, July 30, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises


*ing : Christian Bale, Anne Hathway, Gary Oldman, Tom Hardy, Marion Cottilard, Joseph Gordon Levitt
Director : Christopher Nolan


Tagline : the legend ends.

TDKR is one of the most anticipated movie of the year.. may be of the decade. ! there were many reasons for it. First and foremost it is the last movie in the brilliant trilogy of batman story which started with batman begins and reached a cult with the dark knight. It is helmed by one of the greatest and most genius director of this generation, Christopher Nolan. I myself is a huge fan of Christopher Nolan and his batman saga and then the hype around it.. it just made me desperate to watch it. And then I saw the film and I was awestruck. What an outstanding finale to this loved series. TDKR Is every you wud expect from such film. It is epic in vision and executed just with perfection. There is right doses of darkness, action and drama. People may say that TDKR doesn’t hv a great villain like we had in joker in TDK but I think that’s an unfair comparison. I know its inevitable to compare however I personally found nothing wrong in this movie either. Infact batman is tested even more in this movie, both mentally and physically. And then there is trademark classic climax twist by the director which will make you emotional. its soo good a film I wanted to see it back to back. Haven’t seen it yet but I wud for sure.

Rating :

****

No comments:

Post a Comment