Monday, July 16, 2012

Vicky Donor




*ing : Ayushman Khurana, Yami Gautam, Annu Kapoor
Director : Shoojit Sircar


Tagline : I am a sperm donor

A hindi film I saw very late but loved immensely that’s Vicky donor. Been ages I saw such good hindi film which I want to see again n again. I had heard good reviews but unfortunately could never watch it. For the first time, I saw this film completely on my moble phone streaming on youtube. But I just could never get it.. so I saw it again n again n again.
As the title suggests, the film is about Vicky, who despite initial reluctance, ends up becoming sperm donor. The film is hilarious has some great humour. Its based in delhi so the usual delhi twang and words are all there. Plus, most of the film is in Punjabi which I kinda have lived within last few years.
The casting is superb specially the ladies playing vicky’s mom n grand mom. They are riot. having lived in delhi-ncr for years,, u cant help but miss the city. delhi city is almost a character in the film. lovely music too.. outstanding humour and such great msg. ! the film so nicely handled. makers cud hv easily put in soo many double meaning jokes bt its clean..
The film has a great msg and a big big heart. Loved it.

Rating :
* * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment