Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ek Tha Tiger


*ing : Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif
Director : Kabir Khan


Tagline :

I am not at all fan of salman khan. I hate his movies and I dnt like his personality at all. I think he is uneducated, not at all cultured, not at charming and with no sense of humor kind of person. But what I know is that he has huge fan following in india and has had really colorful life. But his fan based is mostly uneducated rikshwala type of people. He’s had very last 10-12 years in the industry giving flops after flops and doing some really bad movies.. However for last 2-3 years his fortune is changed completely and his movies are doing astronomical business. Dabbang, ready and bodyguard were huge hits.. bt all of them were bad films.
I had seen bodyguard last year and hated it. I never wanted to see a film “bhai” (this is wat he is called fondly by his fans ) again. Ek tha tiger had some nice things which had me excited like director kabir khan (who’s previous work New York I had liked ) and Katrina kaif. But then salman was something which deterred me from watching the film. Bt as its happening more often these days.., I had nothing better to do and ended up watching the film and regretting it again.
The film was total crap with nothing good about it. Nothing. Wat a stupid story, no logic and such never ending stretching of the plot. People go to watch SALMAN KHAN the personality or the larger than life persona of his.. but the film dint even had that. He was very very subdued and tamed which looked even worse in the screen. Wat else, he dint even have a proper topless scene he is soo famous for.
The film released on Eid holidays and of course is a big hit. But I doubt films like these will ever be remembered..

Rating:
* & 1/2


No comments:

Post a Comment