Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Scott Pilgrim Vs The world


*ing : Micheal Cera, Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Director : Edgar Wright

Tagline : An epic of epicness


Well I really really really avoid watching films one I have seen them.. I may watch few scenes here n there but full film, I almost never do that. When I saw first time scot pilgrim, I dnt think I liked it that much.. may b it was not in the mood or was just not sport enough to enjoy the tone of the film. Bt I hv heard abt this film from quite a few ppl and that they find it cult. I got curious to check out the film again.. well I dint find it cult bt I did enjoy it a lot. May b more than last time. Michael cera plays himself again bt there are enough quirks to keep the fun alive. The girl Ramona flowers is hot and has interesting history of seven deadly ex boyfriends whom micheal has to fight in order to win her love.. the film is like a video game and as I said,, u hv to b part of the mood.

Rating :
* * * & 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment