Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Friends (Season 1 )



*ing : Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer

Director : David Crane, Marta Kauffman

Tagline : All you need is friends !


Just recently I have started watching Hollywood serials.. First series I ever completed was prison break and I loved it. About friends, I had heard a lot in past that how good it is and its soo funny etc etc . Having fully knowing all these,, still I had never taken an effort to watch frends ever and I had never seen any single episode in past. It was my sister who pushed me to watch it and boy, did I love it.. now I feel what had I been missing in my life. Friends is undoubtedly the greatest show ever created on earth. Its soooo funny and soo charming. Friends has made me understand myself more.. i have hardly enjoyed myself watching any comedy show. Its about 5 frens living in an apartment in Manhattan and their issues of life ranging from love, sex, career, money, parents and everything in between. the leads are perfectly cast and it seems no one cud hv done it better.. well I dnt know wat else to say except friends is best. Friends has 10 seasons and it will b all watched with great pleasure.

Rating :
* * * * *


No comments:

Post a Comment