Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Despicable Me 2


*voices of : Steve Carell, Kristen Wiig, Benjamin Bratt
Director : Pierre Coffin, Chris Renaud

Tagline : When the world needed a hero, they called a villain.

Despicable me 1 was the one of the first animation movies I saw, and I loved it. So I hv emotional attachment to the series and despite being a little underwhelmed by this one, I still quite liked parts of it. The film is not as funny or doesn’t have that great a story line liked the first one. Seems they are only trying to cash in the franchise part here. Yet, I don’t mind seeing Gru and his cute little minions on the screen. Minions I also must say are the funniest part of the movie. They are just hilarious.. watch it with family for a decent time pass.
Rating :
***

No comments:

Post a Comment