Tuesday, October 29, 2013

The Newsroom (Season 2)

*ing : *ing : Jeff Daniels, Emily Mortimer and John Gallagher Jr.
Creator : Aaron Sorkin

Tagline : Together they stand alone.

I had loved first season of The Newsroom. Infact it was one of the best political TV series that I had seen by then. First season was sharp, edgy, Political and yet very very entertaining. Wish I could say same about season 2. Although the makers are still the same and its been written by my favorite writer, Aroon Sorkin, I am afraid to say, the second season is a letdown. The season has a continuous plot of a secret operation named Geneoa , which even after intensive research, the journalist team gets it wrong.
And what is the impact of it on the life of all the leads in the series. The finale episode of the season however was very good but not the entire series. Yet, I will continue to watch it if it gets renewed for 3rd season.

Rating :
***&1/2


No comments:

Post a Comment