Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Entourage (Season 1)


*ing : Kevin Connolly, Adrian Grenier, Kevin Dillon , Jerry Ferrara , Jeremy Piven
Creator : Doug Ellin

Tagline : His fame is their fortune.

I can say that Entourage is easily my favorite TV show after Friends. Its extremely funny, entertaining and has plot which I hv keen interest in, Movies. ! Vincent Chase is a Hollywood star staying in Los Angeles with his frends and goes thru up n down of a celeb career with his trusted agent Ari Gold. His friend who is also his manager, Eric Murphy handles his career and wants to see him as a big star. Other 2 staying with him are his elder brother, Johny Drama and Turtle. My favorite of all 5 is Turtle. He is super funny and very adorable character.
I have a blast watching this one.

Rating :
**** & ½

No comments:

Post a Comment