Sunday, March 31, 2013

Friends (Season 8)




*ing : Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer

Director : David Crane, Marta Kauffman

Tagline : All you need is friends !


No Homeland or nothing in this world can compare to the fun I have watching Friends. It is the best series that there ever has been made. I know I hv said the same lines many a times over bt I cant help coz Iove it soo much.. every character is my favorite and every episode is my favorite. There is just soo much fun, jokes, emotions, camaraderie, bromance, chemistry in one season which is more than anything u wud see. Friends 8 again has significant development in the lives of all characters like Phoebe is in serious relationship, Rachel is pregnant, Monica and Chandler are trying to conceive and Joey is in love with Rachel. But these are just bylines, you have to watch the series to know what fun is.
Absolutely love it.
Rating :
**** & ½

No comments:

Post a Comment