Sunday, March 31, 2013

Special 26



*ing : Akshay Kumar , Anupam Kher, Manoj Bajpayee
Director : Neeraj Pandey

Tagline : Asli power dil mein hoti hai

There was a time that I had decided that I will not watch akshay Kumar movies anymore. For the simple logic coz he had given some worst movie in recent times. I had seen him in some of the movies like housefull, Blue and Tees Maar Khan which were the worst of its times. He gave some more n more bad movies which I decided never to watch. However Special 26 promos had me hooked. More so cause it has been directed by the same guy who directed ‘A Wednesday’. Even Akshay looks soo toned down in the promos and without his usual irritating mannerism. The film however is not that very good. It may hv gotten lot of praise all across but I did not like as much as probably others did. The concept is novel and so is treatment but I did not understand the twist part. Why Jimmy Shergill and Divya Dutta who are part of Akshay’s team , had to be part of CBI and give out all the details. Like his house address, their next plan and put the whole heist on risk. It may hv been a good cinematic experience but it was foolish twist.

Rating :
***

No comments:

Post a Comment