Sunday, March 31, 2013

Race 2




*ing : Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Anil Kapoor, Deepika Padukone
Director : Abbas-Mustan

Tagline : Betrayal is survival

Race 2
Life is a great leveler. One day you watch a film like Life of Pi and other day you are watching a trash like Race2. Yes, even though I love bollywood yet I am not ashamed of saying that race2 is a trash. Its nothing but money being spent when there is no need. Good looking people living in good looking places surrounded by more good looking people. Its all gloss but no content. I am not even going to venture in story line here coz its so confusing that u will keep wondering what happened where. And anything without making any sense. I may even hv called it a guility pleasure and a one time watch bt I am soo pissed off with the movie, I am not going to recommend anything about it.
Rating :
* 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment