Sunday, March 31, 2013

The secret in their eyes




*ing : Ricardo Darín, Soledad Villamil, Pablo Rago
Director : Juan José Campanella

Tagline :

The secret in their eyes is an film from Argentina. And it makes me wonder there are soo many good movies to watch from all across the world. Secret in Their eyes is about a few people working for Investigative department in Argentina. Where they stumble upon a rape case which changes their life forever. The film has a very important and my personal theme. Revenge. I hv always belived that what is the revenge if it doesn’t justify the act. For exp, if someone rapes or kills someone, whats the fun in hanging that someone to death or shooting him with a bullet. He will get a few mins of suffering and all will end. Here, I remember one of fav movie, I saw the Devil. Where the hero takes a unique revenge on the villain. Ofcourse it spirals big time and hero has to face more consequences but I loved the idea.
The secret in their eyes has a soul of a revenge movie but its clad with emotional tone. And the experience is brilliant.
Rating :
*** & ½

No comments:

Post a Comment