Saturday, July 20, 2013

Aurangzeb



*ing : Arjun Kapoor, Prithviraj Sukumaran, Rishi Kapoor
Director : Atul Sabharwal

Tagline: Son. Brother. Successor. Emperor.

I have to say that I enjoyed Aurangzeb. May be cause its story, or the fact it was based in gurgoan, a city I lived in for last 6 years, and even tho I don’t like many things abt it, I cant help bt to be attached to it.
The film does show the murky world of gurgaon which is a concrete jungle, run by land sharks and builders and rich spoilt brats. Beneath it, there is a also a drama about family of corrupt cops, and family of biggest builders in city and wat in common they both have. Film has good cast which includes Rishi Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, PrithviRaj, Swara Bhasker etc.
If only film had better music and was marketed well, it cud hv done better business at box office.
Rating :
***

No comments:

Post a Comment