Saturday, July 20, 2013

Warm Bodies



*ing : Nicholas Hoult, Teresa Palmer, Analeigh Tipton
Director : Jonathan Levine

Tagline : He's still dead but he's getting warmer

I have stated this before many times on this blog and I d say again, zombie movie is one genre I truly hate. I have not liked any movie in past which had zombie theme.
This movie is Ok, would probably not watch it again but it's a good one view, time filler kind of movie. The story is okay, I guess the moral of the story is that anyone can be redeemed from an evil past. Some of the acting is pretty inconsistent. I was just expecting more comedy and maybe better acting. I think the overall story is pretty good and the 3 or 4 times there was a funny part. I think the trailers make it seem a little more hilarious than it is.
Rating :
***

No comments:

Post a Comment