Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ek thi Daayan



*ing : Emraan Hashmi, Kalki Koechlin, Konkana Sharma, Huma Querieshi
Director :Kannan Iyer


I am not fond of horror films. I avoid it as much as I can. Bt this was a mainstream hindi movies with stars so I was tempted to watch. Also, it was produced by one of my favorite, Vishal Bhardwaj so was looking forward anyway.
Film has good and well written first half. Konkona Sen Sharma was the highlight of the first. She is deliciously scary. Also the kids are super cute and acts their part as well.
film has its moments, bt all of them are in first half only.
The Climax, is truly ugly. The highly awaited throughout the movie many believed that there is so much waiting to be told at the end. Bt it all ends in a farce. Only if they had worked on the second half of the movie. Also, the twist, which obviously seemed forced, was damn stupid.

Rating :
**

No comments:

Post a Comment