Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lost (season one)



*ing : Matthew Fox, Jorge Garcia, Evangeline Lilly, Evangeline Lilly, Naveen Andrews, Josh Holloway, Terry O'Quinn
Created by :J.J. Abrams, Jeffrey Lieber, Damon Lindelof

Tagline : On this island, survival is not a game.

Lost is a show I have been wanting to watch it for long time. I did not much abt it bt I had heard tremendous buzz around its final season. Then I read its synopsis and I was intrigued. Finally, hv started with the show and so far its been mixed feeling. I have loved it sometimes and found boring sometimes. Its abt a plane crash survivors on an mysterious island. There is a bunch of eccentric people with a past which relates them all to some point ( to be reveled later on how). Each episodes consist of main story abt wats happening on island and a back story of any character as how they landed on the plane and later on this crash. Some characters are interesting and fun bt the flashback stories tend to get boring quite often. To think of it, this will go on till 6 seasons does scare me a bit bt I d surely like to know wat is happening on the island.
Rating :
*** & ½


No comments:

Post a Comment