Saturday, July 20, 2013

Himmatwala



*ing : Ajay Devgn, Tamannah, Paresh Rawal
Director : Sajid Khan

Tagline : 29th March 2013...The 80's will be back!

How in the world can make such a bad film ? how ? not even someone who has 3 hit films in past (all of them were bad). Yet, how can anyone make such atrocious film. Well, ask Sajid Khan
I felt like breaking my laptop while watching the film (last time I had the same feeling when I was watching tees maar khan , incidently made by Sajid’s sister Farah. )
I used to think he is a smart and funny guy. He hosted hugely popular show ‘Kehne mai kya harz hai’ on sony tv and was my favorite when I was growing up. Dint know he wud end up being such a bad bad director. Also, he is sooo pompous and full of himself, that he already claims that my film will be biggest hit of the year even before it is released.
Himmatwala is a remake of a film made in 1983 which was remake of some southindian film. I don’t even want to get in details bt must say, pls burn the cd or dvd of film if u come across any.

Rating
½

No comments:

Post a Comment