Saturday, July 20, 2013

SUITS (Season 2)



*ing : Gabriel Macht, Patrick J. Adams, Meghan Markle
Creator : Aaron Korsh

Tagline : Nothing's ever black and white.

I had as much fun watching season 2 as much as I did while watching season 1. May be more. SUITS is tremendous fun, more so made by spot on casting of Harvey Specter and and his protégé Mike Ross. It also is very easy to like cause of some tremendous cinematography of New York skyline. Good looking people wearing best clothes cracking tough cases.. too much fun I tell you. Though I also must mention the way season has ended, i.e. Harvey n Mike drifting apart and almost, fighting out against each other. And that just sounds delicious. 2 best Lawyer minds in city, going full throttle, I am sure the wait will be worth. !

Rating :
* * * ½


No comments:

Post a Comment